Day of Event Coordinator
Wedding Day Assessment
- Timeline Meeting: This meeting assures that the coordinator, bride, and groom agree on what needs to be done, (venue, caterers, florists, Production Company, etc.)
- Logistics: Create a complete event timeline, vendor contact sheet, and distribute to all your vendors.
- Décor and Design: Work out logistics with florists or Production Company so we have a smooth set up on the day of your event.
- Timeline for each member of your wedding party: Create a specific timeline for your party- distribute and review at your rehearsal or email out the week before the wedding.
- Confirmations: Confirm all event details the week of the wedding, including set up and break down plans for each vendor so your wedding runs smoothly.
- Direct or assist the day prior to the wedding, make announcements, distribute timelines to the wedding party, etc.
- Approximately 10 hours the day of your wedding to coordinate deliveries and ensure successful set up. This also includes coordinator being present and assisting at ceremony and reception and break down after your wedding.
- Manage During Event: Direction of vendors, attend to guests needs, and trouble-shoot challenging situations etc.
- Break Down/ Wrap Up: Return anything that needs to be returned to the Bridal Suite and make sure everything is organized and cleaned up and put back to the right people/ vendors.