- Initial Meeting: develop an event style, set goals, timeline for planning, budget, etc.
- Venue: Book appointments to view venues and negotiate with the venue.
- Budget: Come up with an initial budget to help you use the budget wisely.
- Planning Timeline: Timeline tailored to meet your needs to keep you organized and in budget
- Vendors: Work with all your vendors to coordinate meetings and ensure successful set up and break down the day of your event.
- Design: Develop and present design and flow concepts inspired by the client that are appropriate to the time of day and setting chosen. Including invitations, party favors, etc.
- Confirmations: Confirm all event details the week of the event, including set up and break down plans for each vendor so your event runs smoothly.
- Day of the Event: Direct vendors, attend to guests needs, trouble-shoot challenging situations, etc.